Friday, October 06, 2006

Insert humorous blog title here...

Im posting again for something to do... Katie is currently singing along to James Blunt (very badly). Had my dad either hammering or sanding all day!! Im ill people!! Supposed to have peace and quiet!! Have no idea what is wrong with my spelling today. Just been editing my msn space thingy. Tried to put the subtitle "were there monkeys? Evil space monkeys?". (In case you are wondering this is a quote from firefly - great series which they should bring back). Anyway this is what I wrote to start with... "where the monkeys? Evil space monkeys?". Took me two visits back to my page to realise this was wrong. First time i noticed the where and the second time that there was wrong. Ive got an english degree for crying out loud!!

Again just for something else to do, here are some of my other favourite quotes.
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who want things to happen, those who make things happen and those who just wonder what the hell happened."

"You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on"

"Conversations are going on all around me. I join some, I leave some and some never found me"

"Don't follow a path others have set. Set a path for others to follow."

"If nothing can go wrong then you have forgotten something important."

Anyone else got any quotes they would like to add?

Rock on one and all.

El

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Now, don't say no immediately as this may sound a litte drastic but could we... burn down the house?

Whats that your eating?
I dunno, some sort of delicious biscuit?
Thats a coaster...